As a recognizable player of the Ukrainian woodworking industry, it is critically important to conduct and follow corporate social responsibility in order to save the environment for the future generations regardless significant costs.
As the manufacturer of different types of wooden products, we perform the following initiatives:
- Our company meets all the requirements of international certifications of FSC® and IPPC, what is confirmed by the relevant certificates;
- Efficient usage of raw materials (more than 99%) due to the modern equipment and more than a century of experience in woodworking industry;
- All round timber is supplied by the state forestries only. It guarantees the quality, ecological clearness and safety of our goods;
- The closed cycle of wood processing. All the waste created during the production processes are used to produce the biofuel, in particular, high-quality pellets, facilities heating and timber drying. We stopped using natural gas in 2002;
- We always help state forestries to conduct the environmental harvesting in order to keep the forests clean.
We are sure that all the previously listed initiatives are considerable and have only a positive impact on the preservation of nature.